A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sammartino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sammartino, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sammartino
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sammartino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sammartino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sammartino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sammartino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Sammartino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sammartino practice?
- Dr. John Sammartino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sammartino practices Ophthalmology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Ophthalmologists.