A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sammartino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sammartino, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sammartino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sammartino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sammartino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sammartino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sammartino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Sammartino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sammartino practice?
- Dr. John Sammartino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sammartino practices Ophthalmology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Ophthalmologists.