A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Samsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Samsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Samsa, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samsa graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Samsa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Samsa DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Samsa practice?
- Dr. John Samsa has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Samsa practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Willoughby Cardiologists.