A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Samsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Samsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Samsa, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samsa graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Samsa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Lake Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Samsa practice?
Dr. John Samsa practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH.
See Painesville Cardiologists.