A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Samsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Samsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samsa
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Samsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Samsa, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samsa graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samsa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Samsa DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Samsa practice?
- Dr. John Samsa has 1 office location.
Dr. John Samsa practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Willoughby, OH.
See Willoughby Cardiologists.