Learn more about Dr. John Samsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Samsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samsa
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Samsa, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samsa graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samsa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Samsa DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Samsa practice?
- Dr. John Samsa has 1 office location.
Dr. John Samsa practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Willoughby, OH.
See Willoughby Cardiologists.