A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sandifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sandifer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandifer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandifer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pettey Sandifer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sandifer practice?
- Dr. John Sandifer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sandifer practices Emergency Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians.