Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sandiford
Dr. John Sandiford, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sandiford is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Fairfax Hospital and Reston Town Center Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sandiford has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Sandiford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.