A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sandiford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sandiford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandiford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandiford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sandiford, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandiford graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandiford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Sandiford BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sandiford practice?
- Dr. John Sandiford has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sandiford practices Surgery near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.