Learn more about Dr. John Santelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santelli
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Santelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santelli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Santelli MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Santelli practice?
- Dr. John Santelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Santelli practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.