Learn more about Dr. John Santelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santelli
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santelli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Santelli MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Santelli practice?
- Dr. John Santelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Santelli practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.