A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Santilli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Santilli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Santilli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Santilli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Santilli practice?
- Dr. John Santilli has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Santilli practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.