Cardiologist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Stephen Y on Jan 8th, 2015

I think Dr Santucci is one of the most talented doctors that I ever had the pleasure to meet. He is very professional and his experience saves lives. His staff are wonderful, especially Marina. I would highly recommend Dr S !!!

by Amanda on Dec 23rd, 2014

Rude staff. Alexis was rude to my mother.

Great doctor but Worst Office Ever show details Great doctor but Worst Office Ever
by Christine Munoz ( former patient as of today) on Feb 19th, 2014

The staff in this office is EXTREMELY rude !! You make an appointment, they close because of bad weather then offer you an appointment a month later ? Nobody says hello, good morning, how are you ?, you don't know anyone's name ( & I've been going there at least 10 years) not even a smile. I went today and waited in the waiting room about 10 minutes ( not bad ) but then they bring you to the exam room you get weighed & blood pressure taken (still no hello, smile or how are you) they leave & say the doctor will be right in. I don't mind waiting a bit BUT You are then left in never land for 50 minutes. Nobody checks on you or says I'm sorry we're running late. Nada, zip, zilch. I don't know if they think your time is worth less than theirs because they went to medical school but I'm not some retired person who can wait around all day. Some of us make a 9:15 appointment so that we can then go on to work. I have recommended quite a few people to this doctor & all I get is complaints about the staff and one of them has left him just recently. Speaking for myself & my family he has just lost 5 patients in 2 weeks because of the rude people who work for him and it's such a shame because he is a GREAT doctor and a GREAT guy BUT I shouldn't have to be annoyed & upset every time I go to see my doctor, it's just not worth it anymore. I can be okay for a while waiting 20 minutes, but 40 ? 50 ? Come on !! That's just rude & so unprofessional !! I've already gotten a suggestion from a friend and have an appointment for this evening after work for another doctor. Hopefully this experience will be a better one.

An Excellent Doctor show details An Excellent Doctor
by Robert G on May 18th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Santucci since 2004 when he was with a group practice in Great Neck. We are both about the same age so it is nice to talk to a doctor from the same era as yourself. He always reviews my history and makes sure all tests are up to date. I even recommended him to my sister who needed some special heart tests performed and she has been very pleased with him.

The best show details The best
Dec 11th, 2011

On one occassion, he diagnosed and successfully treated a condition I had that several other doctors, who I had been seeing prior to seeing him, did not. On another occassion he literally saved my life by immediately sending me from his office to the hospital for an angiogram and then a stent. There is none better

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by The Johnsons on Mar 9th, 2009

Both My husband and I LOVE Dr. S. Nobody wants to go to the doctor - they make the experience a pleasant one. Everyone in the office is friendly and the doctor is easy to talk to.