Cardiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Tony D on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Santucci is a fantastic doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and very thorough. His staff is always cheerful and very accommodating. It's so nice getting a live person on the phone when you call a doctors office, especially when they are as friendly and efficient as the girls at this office. I would recommend Dr. S' office to everyone.

BEST Doctor!!! show details BEST Doctor!!!
by Barbara D on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Santucci has been my cardiologist and internist for 20 years since he started in Great Neck. Dr. S is very attentive, compassionate and is an overall excellent doctor. All of the girls that work for Dr. Santucci have been there for many years and are wonderful. It's so nice to walk in every three months and see familiar smiling faces who remember everyone's name, and back story. Overall his office is always a pleasant environment and I would recommend him to everyone.

Fantastic doctor, wonderful staff! show details Fantastic doctor, wonderful staff!
May 12th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Santucci for over 5 years, he is the nicest, most attentive and brilliant doctor I have ever seen. His staff always goes above and beyond what is required of them. They are always cheerful, professional and personable. I would recommend Dr. Santucci to my friends and family.

Great office great doctor show details Great office great doctor
Apr 21st, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Santucci to all my friends and family. Dr. Santucci is a fantastic, warm, caring physician. The staff is always there to help.

by Mary on Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Santucci is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is extremely attentive and thorough. His staff is always cheerful and helpful. I've been a patient for 12 years and only have positive things to say.

by Stephen Y on Jan 8th, 2015

I think Dr Santucci is one of the most talented doctors that I ever had the pleasure to meet. He is very professional and his experience saves lives. His staff are wonderful, especially Marina. I would highly recommend Dr S !!!

by Amanda on Dec 23rd, 2014

Rude staff. Alexis was rude to my mother.

An Excellent Doctor show details An Excellent Doctor
by Robert G on May 18th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Santucci since 2004 when he was with a group practice in Great Neck. We are both about the same age so it is nice to talk to a doctor from the same era as yourself. He always reviews my history and makes sure all tests are up to date. I even recommended him to my sister who needed some special heart tests performed and she has been very pleased with him.

The best show details The best
Dec 11th, 2011

On one occassion, he diagnosed and successfully treated a condition I had that several other doctors, who I had been seeing prior to seeing him, did not. On another occassion he literally saved my life by immediately sending me from his office to the hospital for an angiogram and then a stent. There is none better

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by The Johnsons on Mar 9th, 2009

Both My husband and I LOVE Dr. S. Nobody wants to go to the doctor - they make the experience a pleasant one. Everyone in the office is friendly and the doctor is easy to talk to.