Learn more about Dr. John Saporito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saporito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saporito
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saporito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saporito, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Saporito graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saporito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lewis Saporito MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Saporito practice?
- Dr. John Saporito has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Saporito practices Otolaryngology near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Otolaryngologists.