A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saporito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saporito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saporito, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Saporito graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saporito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lewis Saporito MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Saporito practice?
- Dr. John Saporito has 1 office location.
Dr. John Saporito practices Otolaryngology near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Otolaryngologists.