Overall Review

3.6

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Saran is extremely knowledgeable, patient and kind. He takes the time for any questions I have and spent a great deal of time doing his thorough examination and reviewing my labs and meds w/ me.

January 2nd, 2014
CEO Churchill & Turen Ltd.
We were led to Dr. Saran after our 6th business client directly credited him with saving their life or that of a loved one. He is the "Go-To" Diagnostician in Naperville and has, just within our family, made 100% accurate diagnosis of conditions that had baffled other physicians. His skills have been praised by Physicians we know from both the Mayo and Cleveland Clinics. I have never been able to raise a single medical topic without receiving highly detailed analysis. If you are fortunate enough to be taken on by Dr. Saran, you can be assured that he is better read and more dedicated than any medical professional you may have dealt with in the past. I don't write online reviews. But this doctor has saved countless lives and is a truly dedicated physician - the kind you pray for when the going gets tough. I could get emotional, given his calls to us on Holidays, his willingness to explain everything clearly, his life-saving tests and subsequent diagnosis. He won't tell his patients about his significant academic achievements and his willingness to fight to get his patients in to see some of the nation's top-rated specialists. I have no connection to Dr. Saran other than being a patient who owes him more than I can ever express.

July 14th, 2013
Mrs
I was a patient of Dr. Saran from the time he started to practice until he became MD/VIP I have yet to find anyone as trustworthy and right on with diagnosis. My current care is dreadful compared to Dr. Saran! I would go back to him in a heartbeat except for the MD/VIP

January 23rd, 2013
Certainly not worth the $1,500. He is NOT available when you need him. He refers to his wife when you are asking questions about yourself. He interrupts your office visit taking personal calls (non-medical) while you wait in the exam room. I know this because I heard the conversations in the other room. He seems to care more about his side business than his patients.

October 1st, 2010
What a waste of money
My mom went to Dr. Saran through MDVIP so we shelled out $1,500 for the physical. He put her on new meds which made her negative, antagonistic, etc. We decided to start weaning her off the meds and she returned to her easy going self. He promotes a lot of his products as a side business. Needless to say, we have found another doctor.