A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saranto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saranto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saranto, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Saranto graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Saranto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Saranto FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Saranto practice?
- Dr. John Saranto has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Saranto practices Surgery near Gilroy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Los Altos, CA.
See Gilroy Surgeons.