A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saranto is Excellent. Dr. Saranto has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saranto, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saranto graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saranto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- St. Louise Regional Hospital - Gilroy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saranto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Saranto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Saranto practice?
Dr. John Saranto practices Surgery near Gilroy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA.
See Gilroy Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Saranto, Dr. Evan Saranto, Dr. Giovanni Saranto, Dr. Hank Saranto, Dr. Hans Saranto, Dr. Ian Saranto, Dr. Ivan Saranto, Dr. Jack Saranto