Dr. John Saranto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Saranto?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Saranto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Bedside Manner and Surgical Skill

I've had two experiences with Dr. Saranto. The first was removal of a deep-vein for IV treatment; the IV had been inserted by another surgeon. I saw Dr. Saranto because the other surgeon would not listen about how much pain I was in due to the IV insertion. Dr. Saranto listened and he removed the IV that had imbedded itself into the tissues. He was very caring and was upset because he had to cause so much more pain. Dr. Saranto said that if he had been aware of how much scar tissue was there he would have scheduled me for outpatient surgery instead of an office visit. He had me come back a couple of times just to make sure everything was OK. The second experience was removal of my gall bladder. Again, he was extremely caring and had a great bedside manner that really reduced my anxiety. I recommend him highly to any who need general surgery.

April 15th, 2016

head surgery

My wife and daughter have been going to him for many years to have benign cysts on their heads taken off.....Dr. Saranto is amazing....no fuss, no muss in and out, but still very caring and empathetic...and only takes off as little hair as possible...very important for women :-)

March 4th, 2010

I was referred to Dr Saranto by my primary care physician. I was able to see him within 24 hours and he scheduled my procedure immediately. I met Dr Saranto on a Thursday morning and had my procedure the following Monday. I highly recommend Dr. Saranto - he is very professional and caring.

February 28th, 2017