Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sarantopoulos
Dr. John Sarantopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sarantopoulos is affiliated with University Hospital, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Sarantopoulos has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sarantopoulos has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Sarantopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Tsuong Tsai
Hematology, Medical Oncology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Laura Tenner
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Sumit Madan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi10