A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sargent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sargent, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sargent has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J MD Sargent MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Sargent practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sargent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Sargent practices Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.