A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sargent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sargent, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sargent has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sargent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Sargent practice?
Dr. Dennis Sargent practices Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.