Dr. John Sarmiento MD Patient Reviews

4.9

August 23rd, 2016
Best Dr. I've ever seen. We take both our daughters to him and he is always great. Kind of wish he was my Dr.

April 19th, 2015
After seeing many pediatricians he is the best one by far!

October 12th, 2014
A very caring Doctor!
We drive 20 minutes to see Dr. Sarmiento because he is the best! He is very caring and he calls us back promptly when we have questions or concerns. He is also great at helping to give tips on behavior and discipline.

October 12th, 2012
Excellent Pediatrician!
After coming from a well-known Surprise Pediatrician's care, I was skeptical about leaving her. I'm glad that I did, because Dr. Sarmiento is everything that I've been looking for. He shows that he cares a lot about children. I enjoyed our visit and highly recommend him!

September 23rd, 2012
My overall experience with Dr. Sarmiento is amazing!! I could not have picked a better doctor for my son to go see. He is always reassuring and listens to my concerns. He is also the only Dr. that I know that takes his time to call me back personally quickly. He is hands down the only Dr. I will take my baby to.

September 3rd, 2012
Absolutely the best. Researchs problems doesn't just give your kid drugs to mask symptoms. Very thorough and caring.

July 4th, 2012
Dr Sarmiento is great
I highly recommend Dr. Sarmiento. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He gives his full attention and explains things very thoroughly to you. He and his office staff follow up with our family after appointments, and that is very appreciated. I am very happy we have him as our childrens doctor.

May 27th, 2012
Happy Kids
My children have always had a fear of the "doctors visits". Yelling and crying would always be the chant in the car. Now, they look forward to their visits. Dr Sarmiento provides calmness and comfort. He is always happy during the appointments and he is never in a rush to leave the room. I have waited years to find a doctor with his personality and knowledge.

May 23rd, 2012
Such a wonderful Dr!
Dr. Sarmiento is an exceptional doctor! My baby was born a micro preemie at 1lb 12oz and Dr. Sarmiento has treated her and myself with the utmost patience as we have been frequent visitors. He has always kept me very well informed and whenever there was a delay (which only happened once and it was because of insurance) he HIMSELF called me to give me the tedious updates other doctors assign to their assistants. I am heartbroken that his office is closing the end of May 2012, but I will follow him to wherever he relocates so he can continue caring for my little girl.

May 21st, 2012
exceptional pediatrician
Very knowledgable and personable physician. He has detailed information sheets he gives to parents about different conditions and different stages of development. He is a great listener and respects the opinion of the parent. Great medical assistant too!

May 21st, 2012
Great Pediatrician!
I would highly recommend Dr. John Sarmiento. He is patient to listen & respond to all of your concerns and/or questions; he provides up to date educational resources. .He is enthusiastic and encouraging - a great support for parents! He is friendly and caring and has a great rapport with my kiddos (ages 7 & 2).

March 7th, 2012
I went through 6 pediatricians before I found Dr. Sarmiento. I would never go to another Dr. after seeing this one. He is the best of the best. My favorite thing about him is that he always tells me what I should expect to be coming up in the next couple months. He did two minor surgeries on my son and he has no scars. Dr. Sarmiento really takes his time and explains everything. He is truly the best.