A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sarno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sarno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sarno, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarno graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sarno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ernest Sarno MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John E. Sarno practice?
- Dr. John Sarno has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sarno practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.