Learn more about Dr. John Sarwark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sarwark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarwark
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarwark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sarwark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neural Tube Defects
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwark graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarwark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Sarwark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Sarwark practice?
- Dr. John Sarwark has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sarwark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.