Learn more about Dr. John Sarwark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sarwark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarwark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarwark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sarwark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neural Tube Defects
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwark graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarwark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Sarwark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Sarwark practice?
- Dr. John Sarwark has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sarwark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.