Dr. John Sarzier MD Patient Reviews

March 9th, 2017
My first encounter with Dr Sarzier I could tell he was very down to business which I and my wife liked. He performed neck surgery and carpal tunnel at the same time to save me medical expenses and to keep from losing more time at work. He followed up with me and his staff was awesome. I never waited more than few minutes to see him at each visit. I highly recommend him, and am thankful now I am pain free! I pray God bless him and his staff for what he is doing for the people of our area.

December 8th, 2015
Got me in quickly, got the surgery done. Excellent bedside manners. When I went back for two follow up, I never wanted one minute. Didn't even sit down in the outer office. I would highly recommend Dr. Sarzier. He was awesome!!

June 18th, 2015
Would not recommind him to anyone .
This doc. has no personality, he made me feel as though I was not worth working on. I had spinal surgery in 2003 at Mayo Clinic. My insurance changed and they would no longer except mine or I would have gone there. I did not have problems until 2013. My Primary Doc. recominded Dr. Sarzier . Anyway he said my surgery would be 1 1/2 hours and I would be a out patient. Surgery lasted 4 1/2 hours and staid 6 days in hospital .He had to fuse virdabra's etc. I am getting ready to have surgery again because he did not do his job right .My virdabra's came lose and move up and down and side ways. I know have to have total Virdabra's replacement of my L1-2-L4-5. Please get a second opinion. I saw him for my surgery then had 6 visits after the surgery and saw a different Doc every time. Even the Doctors that saw me would look at my ex-ray's of after the surgery (because I was still in a lot of pain so they ordered them.) They would whisper to the nurse, why did he not do this while he was in there. So again please get a second opinion.

May 18th, 2015
After 7 years of pain, Dr. Sarzier removed my tailbone and restored my life, To bad it took so long to find him. He's awesome. Thanks Doc.

January 21st, 2015
Awesome Surgeon
Dr. Sarzier and his medical assistant are fantastic! My surgery (discectomy) was successful! Highly recommended!

November 26th, 2013
Wife of Delfin C. Costa ( deceased)
Treating my loved husband Del with a brain tumor, Dr. Sarzier was not only very professional. He was very human and supportive , making les difficult those painful months. Needing myself ,now, a neurological evaluation, I am switching my neurologist .I respect dr. Sarzier diagnosis and treatments.

July 23rd, 2013
fantastic doctor
I had a spinal cord stimulator that the doctor put in but with my loss of weight it didn't work but I know he tried his best. I wish he had humana choice ppo as I believe i need surgery and he could perform

September 23rd, 2012
Excellent
Very through and a very caring approach.Before and after surgery .He will spend as much time as needed with you ..he never made me feel as anything was not worth the trouble .he has an excellent manner and very genuine .

September 10th, 2012
Excellent Physician
I have worked with many doctors during my profession and I have to say Dr. Sarzier is one of the best. Compassiate, caring and skilled I would highly recommend him.

October 28th, 2011
What a surgeon! He knows what has to be done and does it quickly and efficiently. I would recommend to any one that needs neurology work.

August 3rd, 2011
Dr. Sarzier is the BEST. He is very kind, courteous, knowledgeable, not an alarmist, in fact, he goes the distance to take away any fear or trepidation his patient has. He and his entire staff made me feel as though I was the only patient they had. I came through both surgeries and healed very well thanks to his and the staffs training and support. I can highly recommend him and only wish I could have him as my primary.

March 26th, 2009
Terrific Doctor
Dr. Sarzier is extremely caring, thorough, and thoughful. His PA, Todd, is just as thorough and caring as the doctor. I have had two surgeries by Dr. Sarzier and a few others by another neurosurgeon but by far Dr. Sarzier is the best. He does not continually bring you back for more appointments when unnecessary and does his best to diagnose and proceed on the first visit. If additional tests are required, and can be done in his office, he schedules them right away. No need to make another appointment. His staff from the scheduler to the front desk are unbelievable, they make you feel as though you are their only concern for the day. What a great practice!