A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasaki
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sasaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sasaki, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Sasaki MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. John Sasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sasaki practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Pain Management Doctors and Pomona Neurologists.