A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sasaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sasaki, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sasaki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans