A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sasaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasaki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sasaki, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Sasaki MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. John Sasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sasaki practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Pain Management Doctors.