A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sauchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sauchak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauchak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sauchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sauchak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Sauchak practice?
- Dr. John Sauchak has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sauchak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons.