Learn more about Dr. John Sauchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sauchak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauchak
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Sauchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauchak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sauchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sauchak DO and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Sauchak practice?
- Dr. John Sauchak has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sauchak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.