A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saultz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Saultz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Saultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Saultz practice?
- Dr. John Saultz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Saultz practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.