A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saultz
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Saultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Saultz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Saultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Saultz practice?
- Dr. John Saultz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Saultz practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.