A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Saultz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Saultz practice?
Dr. John Saultz practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.