A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sauter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sauter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Sauter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Sauter practice?
- Dr. John Sauter has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sauter practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.