A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sauter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sauter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sauter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John Sauter practice?
- Dr. John Sauter has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sauter practices Anesthesiology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Blue Bell Anesthesiologists.