A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Savage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Savage, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Savage has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Savage MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Savage practice?
- Dr. John Savage has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Savage practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.