A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sawvel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sawvel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawvel graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sawvel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Sawvel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sawvel practice?
- Dr. John Sawvel has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Sawvel practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.