A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sawyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sawyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lompoc Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Sawyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. John Sawyer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sawyer practices Family Medicine near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Family Physicians.