Dr. John Sawyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Sawyer?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 13th, 2015

Former Patient

I was a former patient of this doctor when he was at Valley Medical for 10 years. In the beginning, he seemed to be more attentive towards me as a patient. As time went on, sometimes the appointments were literally 3 minutes long and cost 80 dollars as I was uninsured. He would also get snappy at the mention of a concern I had with a medication. When he left Valley Medical, I was really surprised I got a call from the new practice asking if I was going to set up an appointment. I always figured I wasn't a patient he really cared for. I declined and they assigned me another doctor at Valley Medical. What a vast difference as the other doctor didn't seem like he was in it for the money as much and charged me 1/4th of what Sawyer was charging me for same type visit. The nurse was nice before she went to work for another doctor.

November 4th, 2016