A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sazy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sazy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sazy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sazy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sazy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Sazy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sazy practice?
- Dr. John Sazy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sazy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.