A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sazy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sazy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sazy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sazy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Sazy practice?
Dr. John Sazy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.