A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sazy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sazy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sazy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sazy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sazy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Sazy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sazy practice?
- Dr. John Sazy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sazy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.