A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scaffidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scaffidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scaffidi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaffidi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scaffidi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Scaffidi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Scaffidi practice?
- Dr. John Scaffidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Scaffidi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.