A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scaffidi is Excellent. Dr. Scaffidi has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scaffidi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaffidi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scaffidi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scaffidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Scaffidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Scaffidi practice?
Dr. John Scaffidi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Scaffidi, Dr. Evan Scaffidi, Dr. Giovanni Scaffidi, Dr. Hank Scaffidi, Dr. Hans Scaffidi, Dr. Ian Scaffidi, Dr. Ivan Scaffidi, Dr. Jack Scaffidi