Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2200 Hamilton St
Ste 103
Allentown, PA 18104
973-625-1666
Locations and availability (6)

|  I love my OBGYN DOCTOR...  |  show details
by Shey on May 21st, 2013

I would deff recommend Dr. Scaffidi to any women in need of an OBGYN.. Doctor Scaffidi has been a great doctor and his staff are amazing... I've been a patient since 2002-2003 and never even though of changing... Keep up the good work and Thanks for caring for your patients !!!

|  show details
by Aimee on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr Scaffidi in my eyes is an excellent dr! I would recommend him and his office to anyone. We had our son via c section and he was and is perfect!! His office staff is personable and help you with everything! Dr Scaffidi himself is very informable and if he has any concerns about anything he sends you to the right professionals as he did with me! He was great in the OR and followups, saw him everyday in the hospital! Love him wouldn't go to anyone else and that's not easy for me to say cause I've been to alot of doctors so to trust one is very hard!!

|  HE IS NOT UP TO DATE ON MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE OR JUST DOESN'T CARE!!!!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

HE DELIVERED MY SON AT 38 WEEKS BY A SCEDULED C SECTION AND TOLD MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF THAT AFTER 37 WEEKS BABIES ARE FULLY DEVELOPED AND IT IS SAFE! SO OF COURSE YOU TRUST YOUR DOCTOR, BUT WHEN MY SON WAS BORN HE HAD PREMATURE LUNGS!! HE THANK GOD IS A HEALTHY LITTLE BOY, BUT HE AT THE TIME WAS CRITICALLLY SICK, AND IT WAS THE SCARIEST TIME OF OUR LIFE. ALL BECAUSE DR. SCAFFIDI, (IF YOU WANT TO CALL HIM THAT) DIDN'T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OR JUST DIDN'T CARE I AM STILL NOT QUITE SURE WHICH IT WAS, BECAUSE HIS CARE FOR OUR FAMILY ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!!!! HE COULD HAVE CARED LESS WHAT HE DID, AND UNFORTUNATELY WAS NOT ABLE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS, AND NOR DID HE CARE! SO I AM WRITING THIS TO HOPEFULLY PREVENT HIM FROM BEING ABLE TO DO THIS TO ANYBODY ELSE! HE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON AND DOCTOR!

Doctor's Response

38 - 42 weeks is considered a term pregnancy by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is in every textbook of obstetrics. It is truly unfortunate that lung problems can occur, but they do, even at term at a rate of less than 1%. Thankfully, the full recovery rate is almost 100%. I'm glad that your child has no permanent repercussions and is doing well.

|  Great Doctor and Staff  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I have been w/ Dr. Scaffidi since 2007 I love him as a doctor and the staff makes you feel so at ease!

|  Dr. John Scaffidi--great OBGYN  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I don`t care much for Sacred Heart Hospital, but Dr. Scaffidi delivered both my children and was very good at presenting me with my options ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com