Dr. John Scala MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2017
Attentive
He shows concern when there's an issue. Explains first steps to be taken and likely subsequent steps. Good doctor. Good guy.

March 1st, 2017
Compassionate, considerate Doctor for all our needs.
Dr. Scala exhibits a quiet confidence, with a quick, wry wit and "I've got a secret" smile. You can be sure he stays current with the newest developments in internal medicine thru extensive reading and CE coursework. We like his bedside manner and ability to diagnose and treat our aging problems.

January 27th, 2017
Over the years I have seen several primary care doctors both men and women. Dr John Scala has been the absolute best doctor I have seen. He is up to date on the latest treatments but he is also truly engaged and devoted to helping me with all my health concerns and needs. When I needed a specialist he is connected with a network of professionals of the highest caliber that can be obtained. He stays engaged in the treatment and he personally calls me at home to report test results.

December 17th, 2016
Connected to the Doc
It's been about a decade now but we came to Dr. Scala by way of our longtime primary care doctor retiring. That was a very difficult time scouting out the alternatives. By chance we had occasion to talk to an operating room nurse at Sky View who directed us John's way. She made the right call and have been greatful ever since.

October 21st, 2016
I recently came down with a chest and sinus cold/infection. I called Dr. Scala's office and was able to see him yet that morning. The person I talked with was helpful and professional. I was timely seen by Dr. Scala and he thoroughly checked me over and prescribed some medicine and I am now happy to report I am doing great!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

October 4th, 2016
Engaging and thorough
When a problem arises I can count on Dr. Scala to listen, examine, compile the details and order tests I need. He has called to check up on me a few days later, too. He is like a good friend to me, he is my Doctor! I trust him.

September 30th, 2016
CEO
It's always a pleasure to visit Dr. Scala. He's thorough, always on time, and treats me carefully & thoroughly. So glad he's my Doctor!

July 24th, 2016
Authentic primary care doctor
As a patient of Dr. Scala for years, the highly professional level of care is evident in each visit.

March 22nd, 2016
Thank You For Your Wonderful Bedside Manner Dr. Scala!
Dr. Scala saw me for my yearly exam and then sent me for blood work. Cynically, my expectation was I would only hear from the doctor if their was bad news. Dr. Scala personally called with great news on my blood results, discussed my results in a way that I understood and his management plan for me and asked if I had additional questions. A very caring and compassionate doctor with a wonderful bedside manner in the "new medicine" where all of my friends complain about never having access to their doctor let alone being able to talk with him/her.

March 12th, 2016
Dr Scala is thorough, patient and genuine.

March 10th, 2016
Dr. Scala is really nice, smart and responsive.

February 26th, 2016
Exceptional Care by Lone Tree Internal Medicine and Pediatrics!
Dr. Scala's office was able to schedule me on the same day of my phone call! I was able to see Dr. Scala and was quickly diagnosed and treated for my condition . Dr. Scala has a great personality and a very upbeat and professional office staff! I have lived in many different states and have had many doctors tend to my medical needs. Dr. Scala ranks #1. I thank him and his staff for taking great care of my health care needs! Thank you Lone Tree Internal Medicine & Pediatrics!