A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scalera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalera graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Scalera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hosp, Newark, Nj
- Merit Mountainside LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Scalera MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Scalera practice?
- Dr. John Scalera has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Scalera practices Urology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Urologists.