A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scalera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalera graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Scalera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hosp, Newark, Nj
- Merit Mountainside LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scalera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Scalera practice?
Dr. John Scalera practices Urology near Northfield, NJ.
See Northfield Urologists.