A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scandling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, Diabetic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathies, and Diabetic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathies.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scandling graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scandling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children`s Hospital Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scandling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Scandling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Scandling practice?
Dr. John Scandling practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Scandling, Dr. Evan Scandling, Dr. Giovanni Scandling, Dr. Hank Scandling, Dr. Hans Scandling, Dr. Ian Scandling, Dr. Ivan Scandling, Dr. Jack Scandling