A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scandling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scandling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Scandling graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scandling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Scandling MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Scandling practice?
- Dr. John Scandling has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Scandling practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Nephrologists.