A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schaer is Excellent. Dr. Schaer has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schaer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schaer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schaer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Schaer practice?
Dr. John Schaer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Schaer, Dr. Deshawn Schaer, Dr. Jan Schaer, Dr. Hank Schaer, Dr. Shayne Schaer, Dr. Shane Schaer, Dr. Jackie Schaer, Dr. Giovanni Schaer