Learn more about Dr. John Schafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schafer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schafer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Schafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schafer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schafer graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schafer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Schafer MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schafer practice?
- Dr. John Schafer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schafer practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Neurologists.