Learn more about Dr. John Schafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schafer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schafer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schafer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schafer graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schafer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Schafer MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schafer practice?
- Dr. John Schafer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schafer practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Neurologists.