Mar 26th, 2015

Very thorough doctor. Listens to you and truly cares about you.

by Herta Kuhn on Feb 28th, 2013

I feel that my experience being at my appointment with Dr. Shafer and his assistant was overall excellent, I felt that I was able to express my feelings and concerns with out feeling judged. He listended to me and Dr. Shafer came up with suggestions to see how he would be able to help me. I really am greatful that I Dr. Shafer was able to make time to see me. Thank you Dr. Shafer and to his staff for making me feel like you care!!

Great neurologist show details Great neurologist
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Schafer is extremely knowledgable about the current treatment options, a great listener, and very good at reviewing treatment options with me. I also think it is great that there is a dedicated neurology-trained nurse who assists him.

Tammy Sheppard show details Tammy Sheppard
Aug 14th, 2012

He was very personable, did not use a lot of medical jargon, treated my with respect and not like a number. I really like him and his assistant.

He is fabuloushe'He's fabulous show details He is fabuloushe'He's fabulous
Aug 28th, 2011

I've been see him for over 10 yrs.He would give his right arm for his patients. Has such knowledge and if not sure will work with you and take the time to find the answers.I've said if I had to move out of this area I would drive here and never change this doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 24th, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is very caring and is active in the MS community. Great doctor always on time and the staff is also great.