A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scharf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Scharf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scharf MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John Scharf practice?
- Dr. John Scharf has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Scharf practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.