Overall Review

April 3rd, 2016
I can't say enough good things about Dr Scheibelhoffer. & the Wayne office. I have chronic sinuses problems & not one of the previous doctors I had seen were of any help. Nasal sprays & rinsing with a nettie pot just wasn't doing it. I was constantly suffering from sinuses headaches. He suggested trying Turbinate injections & finally I had relief. It was too good to be true. I am so very thankful.

May 4th, 2015
Helps calm your nerves
I have seen many doctors for my sinuses but once I started seeing Dr. Scheibelhoffer I started feeling better. I haven't had problems with my sinuses ever since. I used to believe that doctors just wanted you back to the office so they can make money. Dr. Scheibelhoffer is different. He really treats the problem so you don't need to come back. He takes away that anxious feeling when going to the doctor. During my surgery, while Dr. Scheibelhoffer was waiting for the anesthetic to put me to sleep, he just stood by my side while I was feeling anxious and just smiled at me. It took all the nervousness away and helped me to feel calm. This was about 7 years ago but I will never forget that moment. It helped me get through the horrible ordeal of surgery. I am so grateful to him. I see him for only moments at a time a couple times per year but he leaves a great impact on my life.

January 11th, 2014
Would recommend this doc to everyone
Pleasant staff. Excellent physician, great with children.

November 12th, 2013
Recently I had surgery for a chronic sinus Infection at the Wayne Surgical Center. The staff was very courteous and was there for all my needs. I have been to many ENTs in the past but Dr. Scheibelhoofer is the best.After my surgery I woke up pain free and have been clear of my chronic sinus infection now for 2 months. I needed to talk to the doctor after hours leaving a message with the answering service I could not believe he called me back in 15 minutes.Thank you so much Dr. John you are the greatest

November 11th, 2013
His Treatment Made My Life Better
Dr. Scheibelhoffer's expert care and treatment have improved my quality of life. My less than straight nose caused me years of snoring and sinus infections, as well as insecurity and hiding every time a camera made an appearance. We decided on rhinoplasty as the solution to my obstructive nasal issues. It is the best decision I have ever made. I sleep better, I breathe better and I look better. I have more energy as I finally sleep well and through the night. Dr. Scheibelhoffer is an incredible physician and surgeon and his care has improved my life tremendously. I am so thankful for his expertise, his thorough and compassionate treatment and the kindness and professionalism of his office staff in Wayne.

February 20th, 2013
Check in was efficient and wait time was normal for a doctors office about 35 minutes. The doctor was great, had no problem speaking freely and asked many questions. He was very good diagnostic doctor. New preformed a procedure gently and carefully. The worst part of the visit was checking out the women was rude and so in personable such a difference from check in.

August 3rd, 2012
What a great Physician
I would highly recommend Dr. Scheibelhoffer. He was very pleasant and took the time to explain my condition and all the options for treatment. He truly cares about his patients and takes time to listen and really makes us feel comfortable. He was also very professional, thorough, and kind. I recommended him to some friends and family and they all love him. Best ENT doc out there.

February 1st, 2012
Lack of patient empathy
He performed an extremely painful procedure on me without any anesthetic or warning that it would hurt, even though I later saw another ENT for a second opinion who told me that doctors are always supposed to anesthetize patients for the type of procedure Dr. Scheibelhoffer performed on me. I guess he was simply in too much of a rush, or didn't bother to think of the way it would make the patient feel. Unless you have a very high pain tolerance, I would not recommend him. He may appear to have a good bedside manner at first because he's not gruff or abrasive when he speaks, but he doesn't actually seem to care about whether he causes you any pain or discomfort during procedures. He seems to forget that there's a person at the other end of whatever tool he's using.