A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schenck is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schenck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenck graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Schenck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schenck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Schenck practice?
Dr. John Schenck practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Endocrinologists.