A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schenck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schenck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenck graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Schenck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Schenck MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John Schenck practice?
- Dr. John Schenck has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Schenck practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Columbia, SC.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Endocrinologists.