Learn more about Dr. John Schenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schenck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenck
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schenck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schenck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenck graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Schenck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bennett Schenck MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John B. Schenck practice?
- Dr. John Schenck has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schenck practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bluffton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Bluffton Internists and Bluffton Endocrinologists.