A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schenk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Physicians Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Schenk practice?
Dr. John Schenk practices Anesthesiology near Wilsonville, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Wilsonville Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Schenk, Dr. Evan Schenk, Dr. Giovanni Schenk, Dr. Hank Schenk, Dr. Hans Schenk, Dr. Ian Schenk, Dr. Ivan Schenk, Dr. Jack Schenk