Learn more about Dr. John Scherschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scherschel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scherschel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherschel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Scherschel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Scherschel practice?
Dr. John Scherschel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.