Learn more about Dr. John Scherschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scherschel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherschel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Scherschel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scherschel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherschel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Scherschel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Scherschel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Scherschel practice?
- Dr. John Scherschel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Scherschel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.