A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schiavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schiavone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schiavone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiavone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Schiavone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Schiavone MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Schiavone practice?
- Dr. John Schiavone has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schiavone practices Internal Medicine near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Internists.