Dr. John Schilling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Schilling?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2015

Very disappointed

I was referred to Dr. Schilling by Dr. Contreras (John Muir Ortho). He was recommended as hand and wrist injuries expert. My son was complaining of constant pain in his wrist after the removal of his cast. Dr. Schilling suggested more therapy. So, I spent 8 additional weeks with Therapy without results. We returned and asked Dr. Schilling for next steps. His answer was, lets get another X-Ray. We completed the X-Ray and went back again. He reviews the X-Ray and says "It's a head scratcher, I don't know what else to do". Are you serious ? His words were "you may have to live with the pain". What ? I changed my insurance to PPO. Visited with a doctor at Stanford Hospital. We performed an MRI. Then, we operated to remove Scar tissues. Problem fixed and has been for over 8 months now. I told Dr. Schilling that I will be visiting with a Stanford Doctor as I gave up on his ability to offer expert opinion or take action. He asked me to return back to tell him what the Stanford doctor found. Oh my goodness.... I gave him two stars for his ability to perform simple diagnostics. I suggest you start with another doctor at Muir Orthopedic and skip Dr. Schilling

May 13th, 2015

Office staff billed Medicare instead of our primary Insurance, causing big problems for us with Medicare

September 10th, 2013

I think I am in love with Dr John P Schilling!

May 28th, 2012

excellent Doc

Excellent bedside manner! Thoughtful and caring Doctor. Made me better.

May 24th, 2012

C.S.

When I went to the office it seemed all who entered the office was greeted in a nice professional way. Norma the rep. had a big smile when I approached the window and Renee another office worker was very pleasant. It was nice to see how all the office help got along with each other. Rochelle who took my x-ray was happy to help me and Sharon was quick on her feet to set my cast and listen to my story. Now doctor Schilling was patient an caring. So I give this office in san Ramon a 5 star rating, because first impressions does make a difference!

December 28th, 2011

hand surgery

great specialist. Dr. Schelling operated on my thumb that was damage due to severe arthritis....thank you dr. for giving me back the use of my hand

April 24th, 2017