A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiltz
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Schiltz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schiltz, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiltz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schiltz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Schiltz MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Schiltz practice?
- Dr. John Schiltz has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Schiltz practices Psychiatry near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IN.
See Kokomo Psychiatrists.