A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schiltz, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiltz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schiltz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Schiltz MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Schiltz practice?
- Dr. John Schiltz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schiltz practices Psychiatry near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Psychiatrists.