A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schimpke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schimpke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schimpke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimpke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schimpke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Milton Schimpke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Schimpke practice?
- Dr. John Schimpke has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schimpke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.