A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schlaerth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schlaerth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schlaerth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlaerth graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlaerth has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burr Schlaerth MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Schlaerth practice?
- Dr. John Schlaerth has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Schlaerth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.