A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schlaerth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schlaerth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlaerth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlaerth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schlaerth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlaerth graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schlaerth has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burr Schlaerth MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Schlaerth practice?
- Dr. John Schlaerth has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schlaerth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.