Learn more about Dr. John Schlechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schlechter, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlechter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlechter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schlechter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Schlechter DO is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schlechter practice?
- Dr. John Schlechter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schlechter practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians, Orange Surgeons, and Orange Pediatric Surgeons.