Learn more about Dr. John Schlechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schlechter, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlechter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schlechter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlechter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Schlechter practice?
Dr. John Schlechter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons, San Diego Pediatricians, and San Diego Surgeons.