A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schlechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schlechter, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlechter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlechter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schlechter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Schlechter DO is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schlechter practice?
- Dr. John Schlechter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schlechter practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians, Orange Surgeons, and Orange Pediatric Surgeons.