Learn more about Dr. John Schlechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schlechter, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlechter
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Schlechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlechter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schlechter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Schlechter DO is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Schlechter practice?
- Dr. John Schlechter has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Schlechter practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians, Orange Surgeons, and Orange Pediatric Surgeons.