A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schlicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schlicher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlicher graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schlicher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Schlicher MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Schlicher practice?
- Dr. John Schlicher has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Schlicher practices Dermatology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City West Dermatologists.