A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schlueter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schlueter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schlueter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlueter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schlueter has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Schlueter MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Schlueter practice?
- Dr. John Schlueter has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Schlueter practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.