A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmedtje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmedtje graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Schmedtje has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Schmedtje MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Schmedtje practice?
- Dr. John Schmedtje has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Schmedtje practices Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists and Roanoke Nuclear Medicine Physicians.