Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Schmedtje Jr
Dr. John Schmedtje Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA, with another office in Roanoke, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Schmedtje is affiliated with Lewis-Gale Medical Center, Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital and Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Schmedtje Jr has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. John Schmedtje Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.
Dr. Eric Williams
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Roanoke, VA 0.04 mi26
Dr. John Starr III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Roanoke, VA 0.04 mi41
Dr. Jacek Slowikowski
Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Roanoke, VA 0.08 mi36