A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schmelzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schmelzer, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmelzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmelzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Schmelzer DO is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Schmelzer practice?
- Dr. John Schmelzer has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Schmelzer practices Dermatology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Dermatologists.