A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schmelzer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schmelzer, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmelzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmelzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmelzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Schmelzer practice?
Dr. John Schmelzer practices Dermatology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NJ.
See Marlton Dermatologists.