A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schmitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schmitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schmitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Schmitt MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. John Schmitt has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Schmitt practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, MI.